Introducing the Hook 1
The classic Hook. With medium width 700C tyres and a steel frame, the Hook 1 is ready to hit the gravel. Covered in fixing points, including direct mounts for a top tube bag, triple cage mounts, and standard rack and fender mounts, you can load it up or leave it stripped back and let it fly. A sub-compact chainset and 9-speed gearing tailor it to its intended purpose; riding fast on unpaved roads. Operated by Shimano Sora levers, these also control the powerful TRP Spyre brakes.
- Double butted heat treated crmo frame with tapered head tube, rack and fender mounts and T47 bottom bracket.
- Full alloy fork with internal light cable routing, fender and lowrider rack mounts.
- Microshift FD352 front derailleur, RD-M46L rear derailleur, and 9 speed 11 – 36t cassette combined with Shimano Sora STIs and TRP Spyre dual piston disc brakes.
- New Bombtrack Lyer 30 mm alloy crank with direct mount 2x spider and 32 / 48t subcompact chainrings.
- Fully enclosed cable routing with Jagwire KEB-SL compressionless brake cable housing.
- Top tube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount on down tube and seat tube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the down tube.
- Kompletrrad Preis
- Eur 1390,00